Wednesday 8 July 2015

And Strobe!

If you were never one to master the art of contouring, then put down that brush and stop that tutorial you were watching and say hello to strobing! 
It's easy to master and who doesn't love looking like they just stepped out the pool of shimmers and highlight. Did I mention that it was less time-consuming than contouring?




While contouring gives your face more structure, strobing allows you to highlight your features and gives you a more glowy, dewy look, which is the perfect go-to summer look and is becoming this seasons beauty trend from the runways to the red carpet; everyone's strobing! 

I love highlighting my face, especially now with it being summer (sort of... blame this English weather for the sun's disappearance). And let me just say wether I'm going on a Tesco run or on a night out with the girls, that highlight is always on point! 

So all you need is a guideline of where to highlight (ahem, look below) and a really good highlighter. 


Back to getting a good highlighter, always remember to pick one that matches your skin tone.
I've got caramel/mocha (According to my foundation) skin color so I go for the more brown/gold undertone highlighters. 
My two favourites, is the Kiko Radiant Touch Creamy Stick Highlighter in 100 and the Sleek Face Contour Kit in Medium. 


Now that you've got your strobing down, I will leave you at this, May your highlight always be on point!

No comments:

Post a Comment