Tuesday 30 June 2015

BET Red Carpet 2015

I know I'm a little late on writing about the BET Award Red Carpet Arrivals and haven't really been active on here with the holidays but I'm gonna try harder to write a little something every week! 

So going back to the BET Awards, well what can I say, I expected more because this isn't like the Golden Globes or Emmy's; the BET Awards give artists a chance to be a bit more experimental, creative and have fun with their choices, but sadly this year no one really stood out for me and everyone played it safe. 
So I can't really say anyone was best dressed but there were a few (and I mean few) that were styled better than others.


(from top left to bottom right: LeToya Luckett, Janelle Monae, Blac Chyna and Amber Rose, Michelle Williams)

Looking back at the red carpet there were a lot of dark colors, I mean it's summer! And this is coming from someone who only owns a few coloured items in her wardrobe! 
Although I think some took the summer trend palette a little too literal, with the bright colors and shapes that did not do them justice. 

(From left to right: La La Anthony, Naturi Naughton)

No comments:

Post a Comment