Monday 1 June 2015

Fashion flashback


With my dissertation handed in, I decided to have a Beverly Hills 90210 marathon and as much as the drama overwhelmed me, I couldn't get over their outfits! 

From denim on denim to overalls and crop tops, the 90s fashion is nothing short of what we wear today! 
10 years later and we have circled back to the 90s for inspiration and there's just so much to look to for inspiration; from Donna Martin to Rachel Green, the list never ends! 

My favorite is just throwing on a pair of leggings, an oversized sweatshirts and maybe a tartan check shirt around my waist. Comfortable and keeping in with the trend!




But if you're ever looking inspiration, Donna Martin is one to look out for because if anything her fashion evolved over seasons, however the same couldn't be said for her hair. She was the only one who experimented with her outfits and but if you're ever trying to downplay your 90s look you could look at Brenda Walsh although sometimes her choices weren't the best. 




Either way I loved their outfits and wouldn't mind having a pick through their wardrobe! 

Ps good quality pictures were hard to find, but if you have ever binge watched the show, and seen Brenda's mesh dress (think it was in black?) and that bodysuit she wore with the high-waisted denim shorts; well those were 2 of my favourite outfits that Ms Walsh has ever worn!

No comments:

Post a Comment