Monday 18 May 2015

Secrets revealed.... Balmain's collaboration with H&M has been confirmed



The biggest announcement today was the Balmain and H&M collaboration that was confirmed at the Billboard Music Awards with Oliver Rousting arm-in-arm with his two favorite 'it' girls, Kendall Jenner and Jourdan Dunn. 

Now I have to tell you, this is a collaboration I am very excited for, because I look forward to seeing Balmain's collections each year at Fashion Week;  And if it wasn't already made clear from my title, I truly love his work. 

While this collaboration was confirmed today, we also got a sneak preview, with the girls wearing the designs from the collection at the awards shows last night, and if this is just a preview, I think we can all say that this collaboration still retains the luxurious Balmain aesthetic.

Here's what Rousting had to say about his collaboration, "I want to talk to my generation - this is my main aim as a designer. H&M allows me the unique possibility of bringing everyone into the world of Balmain, getting a piece of the dream and creating a global #HMBalmaination: a movement of togetherness, fuelled on a hashtag."

Mark November 5th on your calendars, because that is the day we become a part of the Balmain Army! 

No comments:

Post a Comment