Monday 23 November 2015

AMA 2015

Sunday night was a big night for the Hollywood stars as they got all glammed up for the American Music Awards, and between Kendall Jenner's bangs and J.Lo's multiple outfit changes, there were quite a few looks that I had my eyes on.

While stars like Nina Dobrev and Ashley Benson chose to play it safe on the red carpet (not pictured), the AMA's (in my opinion) is a chance to have fun and take a risk with your outfit selection and change it up, like the ladies below did, or more specifically like Ciara!


                 


(from top left to bottom right: Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Gigi Hadid, Selena Gomez and Ciara)

If I had to pick, I'd say Gigi Hadid wins best dressed in her custom Bao Tranchi white crop top and skirt but then you look at Ciara in a see-through Reem Acra, and you start to change your mind a little. 


Aside from the dresses, can we talk about Kendall Jenner's bangs and Gigi Hadid's bob, these two models and bestie's are killing it with their looks from head-to-toe! 

Now while the ladies above stole the spotlight on the red carpet, J.Lo stole the show with her many changing outfits, each one better than the next! 





The top three looks are by far my favourite on her, especially that red sequinned dress that just reminds me of Christmas! Would definitely be a show stopper at Christmas dinner! 
I'm sitting her talking about Christmas dinner, while J.Lo's reminding us going to the gym pays off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment