Sunday 27 September 2015

Balmain x H&M

It's in the title of my blog, and was my first post, so it was only fair for me to post the Balmain x H&M campaign. 
As mentioned in my first post, from the first time that we got a sneak peak of the pieces from the collection, this collaboration between the high street and French house, stays true to the Balmain brand, and embodies the H&M brand.

The subway ride never looked so chic along with models: Kendal Jenner, Gigi Hadid and Jourdan Dunn, featuring male models: Dudley O’Shaughnessy and Hao Yun Xiang.







Heavy embellishment and beaded pieces, this collection is sure to give you a taste of the Balmain Army. 

What I love most, is what Olivier Rousteing, creative director of Balmain had to say about this collection...



The countdown begins, as the collection is set to release, November 5th, which means you're all set for Christmas and New Years! 

No comments:

Post a Comment